About Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive
Dassault Systèmes is a multinational software company that specializes in developing 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management (PLM) software. Founded in 1981 by French engineer and businessman Bernard Charlès, the company has become a global leader in providing solutions for virtual design, simulation, and collaboration in various industries.
Dassault Systèmes is known for its flagship product, CATIA (Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application), a leading 3D design and modeling software widely used in aerospace, automotive, and industrial design. The company’s software suite also includes SIMULIA for realistic simulation, DELMIA for manufacturing and operations planning, ENOVIA for collaborative innovation, and SOLIDWORKS for 3D CAD design.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Dassault Systemes Recruitment 2024
This individual’s mission is to ensure quality monitoring, compliance with schedules and the application of DevOps methodologies in support of SIMULIA Motion R&D group. Your expertise and software quality focus will help ensure our solutions meet the needs of our customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Define, develop and manage quality indicators relating to our build and test environment and set up the associated monitoring Dashboards
- Active part in our releases ensuring we deliver our products in time with the highest-quality
- Work on the specification, design and implementation of new features for the DevOps integration and continuous deployment project
- Communicate status to other organizations and manage with SIMULIA Motion R&D teams the resolution of incidents and complex production problems
- Participate to production operations and all preparative tasks
- Degree in computer science or completed training as an IT-Specialist or similar specialization
- Experience as a release manager in the industry for both Windows and Linux
- Confident maintaining SCM tools like Jira, bitbucket or gitlab
- Advanced scripting skills in python and an eye to automate manual tasks
- Proficiency in Jenkins especially in writing and maintaining pipelines scripts
- Familiar with container technologies like Docker
- English language skills are required
- Enjoy independent and self-reliant way of working
- Automation tools like Ansible and experience in Server/Network monitoring
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Groovy, Shell, and Batch
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.