MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Cyient IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cyient Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Cyient Limited
Cyient is an acknowledged leader in engineering design services, design-led manufacturing, networks and operations, data transformation, and analytics. We collaborate with our clients to help them achieve more and together shape a better future. We call it Designing Tomorrow Together. Our industry focus includes aerospace, defense, rail transportation, off-highway & industrial, power generation, mining, oil & gas, communications, utilities, geo spatial, semiconductor and medical technology. We align closely with the business needs, goals, culture, and core values of our clients. This reflects in the deep, long-standing relationships we have developed and sustained with some of the leading names in these industries.
Company Website : www.cyient.com
Job Position : Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B.Tech - Mechanical
Experience : 2 - 4 Years
Salary : As Per Norms
Eligibility Criteria For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- Able to understand electrical schematics, wiring and earthing rules and decide routing paths
- Basic knowledge of material properties.
- Hands-on experience of CAD tools like Catia V5 and PLM platform like Enovia to create and validate 3D and 2D
- Development of concepts and detail design for Electro- Mechanical equipment’s/subsystems
- Design of Mounting definitions for subsystems, with due consideration of boundary conditions & failure opportunities.
Skills Required For Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- CATIA- EHI, Harness Design, Tolerance Analysis
Documents to be Carried for Cyient Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Cyient Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link: Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cyient Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cyient Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Cyient Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Cyient.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cyient Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cyient Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cyient Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cyient Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cyient Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.