CPCL Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 22 posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
CPCL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Name of Post||Executive – Engineer, and Officer|
|No Of Posts||22 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||21st September 2022|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
CPCL Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
CPCL Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Engineer (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Metallurgical)||First Class Graduate Degree|
|2.||Officer (Marketing/ ITS)||First Class Graduate Degree in Engineering|
|3.||Officer (HR/ ITS)||Graduate in any discipline with two years of courses leading to Post Graduate Diploma / Degree.|
|4.||Officer (Legal)||Graduate Degree in Law/ LLB or equivalent.Candidate must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience|
- The Upper age limit for the Engineers & Officers posts is 26 years.
- Whereas the upper age limit for the Officer (Legal) posts is 28 years.
Candidates will be appointed on the IDA Pay Scale of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- on basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- in Grade ‘A’ in the Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness.
- General, EWS, and OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.1000/- as an application fee through Online mode using either a Debit/ Credit Card or through Net Banking only.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
CPCL Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The selection shall be made through an Online Test and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates for all the posts except Officer (Legal).
- The selection shall be made through a Personal Interview to be held in Chennai for the post of Officer (Legal).
How To Apply For CPCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website cpcl.co.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
CPCL Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
CPCL Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the CPCL Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at cpcl.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CPCL Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide CPCL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CPCL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CPCL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CPCL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.