MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
CPA Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : CPA Global company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check CPA Global address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
CPA Global Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : CPA Global
CPA Global is the world’s leading IP management and technology company. We offer customers The IP Platform: delivering integrated Innovation and IP Portfolio software, services and insights across the entire Idea Lifecycle, supporting customers every step of the way to realise the value of their ideas. IP One Data is at the heart of The IP Platform – empowering our customers with comprehensive, verified and reliable data. We are trusted by many of the world’s leading corporations and law firms, and backed by a global team of more than 2,000 passionate and visionary people.
Company Website : www.cpaglobal.com
Job Position : IP Analyst
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
The main purpose of this role is to perform activities related to maintenance of client’s IP Portfolio based on client’s request. He/She will be required to update the CPA Global’s IP Management System with client instructions regarding update to any IP information and Renewal of the IP.
The job entails handling of client data and understanding of IP laws to update information accurately on the CPA’s IP Management Software with turnaround and meeting the Quality benchmarks.
- Maintaining approach to minimize risk by Task Management - thus ensuring the risk to our clients' IP is minimized.
- The processing of assigned tasks within an agreed time scale, whilst meeting minimum quality standards
- In conjunction with your Manager, ensure your personal development plan is updated and actioned
- To escalate issues related to IP Management to respective Supervisor
- Communication to the team and management on status, progress, issues and initiatives
- To embed a teamwork ethic across the team making sure that excellent performance is highlighted and rewarded, and that poor performance is managed correctly for improvements
- To work closely with the peer group for process and service improvements to benefit our teams and end clients
- The ability to identify and resolve process blockages
- The ability to comply with all procedures without adding increased risk whilst maintaining a high-quality service.
- Ensuring that procedures are followed to consistently deliver high quality service
- Participate in internal Projects to ensure continuous improvement in the business
- Project Leaders / Managers
- CPA Global Agents
- Agents of Pay
- Patent & Trademark Offices in various countries
Skills Required For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- Must have high attention to detail
- Should have good written/verbal skills to interact with client and peer accurately
- Should be comfortable with keyboard with good accuracy
- Should be comfortable with MS-office application e.g. MS-Excel, MS- Word
- Should be able to adapt to frequently changing client needs
- Should be able to Learn new concepts and deliver to the KPIs
- Should be flexible to work in extended shifts as per need
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Commerce Graduate with experience in an Accounting process (AP/AR), Payment process in back office offshoring environment will be an added advantage
Documents to be Carried for CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CPA Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
CPA Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CPA Global Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the CPA Global Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at cpaglobal.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CPA Global Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide CPA Global Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CPA Global Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CPA Global Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CPA Global Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.