MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Cotiviti Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Cotiviti company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cotiviti address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cotiviti Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Cotiviti
Cotiviti is a leading solutions and analytics company that is reshaping the economics of healthcare, helping its clients uncover new opportunities to unlock value. Cotiviti’s solutions are a critical foundation for healthcare payers in their mission to lower healthcare costs and improve quality through higher performing payment accuracy, quality improvement, risk adjustment, and network performance management programs. The company also supports the retail industry with data management and recovery audit services that improve business outcomes
Company Website : www.cotiviti.com
Job Position : Associate Production Operations Analyst
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Cotiviti Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Cotiviti Jobs 2021 :
- Analysts will monitor production processing in a 24 x 7 environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues in Production & Stage Environment involves log scanning, understanding interdependency between different applications.
- Escalating issues as needed while communicating status and risks to management.
- Responsible for participating in resolving production events and tracking completion of corrective actions items determined in the Root cause analysis.
- Responsible for continual improvements of client job scheduling.
- Coordinates activities between onshore and offshore support teams.
- Should handle multiple Projects and able to do POCs if needed
Other Related Responsibilities
- Maintains production support documentation library ensuring documents are current, accurate, and available to appropriate groups
- Understand, follow, and support IT business processes including change management, configuration management, and disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Implements processes and procedures using the ITIL framework
- Works towards continual improvements of process and procedures with a goal of operational excellence.
- Other duties as assigned including active participation in Projects related to both the IT department and the company as a whole
- Engage and work with ThirdParty software vendors for the product issues.
Skills Required For Cotiviti Jobs 2021 :
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in an information technology environment, application maintenance & support, exposure on production support
- Knowledge or experience of Windows & Linux Administration is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred to have knowledge / experience in supporting the ITIL framework
- Ability to work and support off hours
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of Change Management and Event Management
- Demonstrable excellent troubleshooting and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong desire to assist and share knowledge
- Preferred to have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exhibits behaviors consistent with Cotiviti Values.
- Customer Driven
- On call availability – must be willing to carry cell phone and check email during off hours
- Must be able to sit and use a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Flexible schedule to work in 24x7 rotating shifts and weekends, as needed
- Travel requirements low – although some travel may be necessary to out of state data center
Documents to be Carried for Cotiviti Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cotiviti Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cotiviti Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cotiviti Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Cotiviti Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Cotiviti.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cotiviti Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cotiviti Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cotiviti Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cotiviti Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cotiviti Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.