We are a global climate technologies company engineered for sustainability. Today, we are building on our 100-year legacy through industry-leading innovation, putting Copeland at the forefront of positive change. We create sustainable residential, commercial and industrial spaces through HVACR technologies. We maintain the integrity of goods throughout the cold chain. And we bring comfort to people globally.
Copeland Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Engineer I – Software Development
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Copeland Recruitment 2024
- Build, test, and deliver new features while improving the performance and quality of the product.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for security, speed, and scalability.
- Develop new features, improvements and bug fixes as agreed with product manager(s).
- Participate in software and product design discussions.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Write automated tests for new code.
- Investigate and recommend use of new technologies/libraries where appropriate.
- Develop solutions for cloud – Azure.
- Understands information security, protects code and keeps information confidential.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm to develop your software engineering skills
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET Core, Microsoft Blazor.
- Experience with REST API / Web API (creation, consumption, integration) using Entity Framework or similar ORM tool or service-oriented architecture.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to tackle them.
- Proficient in at least one database technology like MS SQL, SQLite.
- Understanding and knowledge of programming fundamentals – Clean Code concepts, SOLID principles, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design, unit testing etc.
- Ambitious to tackle complex problems and works independently as well as part of a team
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience as a Developer in Agile projects
- Strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
- We value technical capability more than experience
- Knowledge of Git version control, Jira, DevOps is a plus
Copeland Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Copeland Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.