MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Continental Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Continental company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Continental address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Continental Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Continental
Continental AG is a leading German automotive manufacturing company specializing in tyres, brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is based in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany. Continental is the world’s fourth-largest tyre manufacturer.
Company Website : www.continental.com
Job Position : Vehicle Test Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Diploma/BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - EEE,ME
Experience : 2 - 6 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Continental Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - EEE,ME
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Continental Jobs 2021 :
- Vehicle Application & Test Engineer (2W& 4W) for ABS / ESC according to test specification.
- Interface with various project team and customer in terms of ABS / ESC application.
- Key interface with customer for technical queries in terms of application topics.
- Integrating ABS / ESC in vehicle & application, Data logging SW and analysis experience
Skills Required For Continental Jobs 2021 :
- Knowledge of Vehicle testing, vehicle instrumentation & driving (2Wheelers & Passenger cars)
- Experience in Brake / ABS testing & test report preparation.
- Technical understanding of Brake system and Electronic Brake system (preferred).
- Better understanding of vehicle & Homologation requirements
Documents to be Carried for Continental Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Continental Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Continental Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Continental Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Continental Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at continental.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Continental Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Continental Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Continental Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Continental Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Continental Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.