We create game-changing customer journeys that help brands grow, across the world and into the future. We understand customers better than anyone else can. Within billions of data-points, our engineers find and harness the insight to craft experiences that touch hearts and move markets. We believe in creating experiences that go beyond Wow; combining human talent with artificial intelligence to design, build and run truly integrated customer journeys, at scale, across the entire enterprise.
Concentrix Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Specialist, Operations Reporting
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Concentrix Recruitment 2024
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs analyses of metrics to identify trends as well as areas of immediate concern and escalates to management attention, as necessary.
- Applies learnings from reports / analytics to the operations organization to foster an environment of continuous improvement and accountability.
- Summarize and present data findings, recommendations, and methodology to senior leadership, department leadership and enterprise stakeholders.
- Develops strong relationships with key operational leadership by spending time understanding their goals and business objectives and leverages data to improve their results.
- Works to develop ways to capture data more efficiently over time to ensure sustainable process.
- Responsible for handling first level escalation.
- Proactively resolves data issues across systems to ensure reporting is accurate and timely.
- Possible Client interactions based on presenting outputs of analysis.
- Demonstrate experience in applying improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop improvement recommendations and lead execution of initiatives.
- Drive data driven decision making culture within the specific LOB or function.
- Strong analytical and business skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into intelligence and data analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with adverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Provide analytics solution, business intelligence, data structures, building dashboards, and database management.
- Worked on complex modelling using unstructured data to drive the business insights, actionable data for improving the business KPIs/Metrics.
- Ability to drive the Governance on the business insights, outlier management and action planning for daily/weekly improvements.
- Develops and maintains weekly and monthly reports with key performance metrics for operational functions, including identifying appropriate metrics per function, determining source of data, establishing benchmarks / targets, and creating repeatable reporting process.
- Create dashboards and build reports on Looker BI visualization tool as per requirement.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills with high level of English proficiency
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint as well a other data visualization tools
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment and 5 days working.
- Candidates with background in Reporting or Workforce Management will be preferred.
- Ability to handle pressure situations.
- Candidate with Scheduling, Cap Planning & Forecasting skill will be preferred.
- Advanced user of MS Excel (Macros, Pivot tables, Vlookups, PowerPivot)
- Experience writing macros.
- Experience working with leading BI visualization tools (Power Bi, Tableau, QlikView, Looker)
- Experience using SQL – preferred.
Concentrix Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Concentrix Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.