CommScope is a global technology company that specializes in infrastructure solutions for communication networks. Headquartered in Hickory, North Carolina, CommScope plays a crucial role in shaping the future of telecommunications.
The company provides a wide range of products and services related to network infrastructure, including solutions for wireless and wired networks, broadband, and enterprise networks. CommScope’s offerings encompass everything from fiber optic and coaxial cables to network connectivity solutions, antennas, and intelligent infrastructure management systems.
In the realm of wireless communications, CommScope is a key player in developing solutions for 5G networks, aiming to support the increasing demand for high-speed and reliable connectivity. Their contributions to shaping the digital infrastructure have a significant impact on various industries, including telecommunications, data centers, and beyond.
CommScope Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Technical Support Engineer
|BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For CommScope Recruitment 2024
The Technical Support Engineer (TSE) will be responsible for providing first level of Technical Support for various technologies in Ruckus Wireless products to our Enterprise customers.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Be the first technical point of contact for the customer
- Should possess the ability to handle critical (P1) cases soon after the training in Ruckus Products
- Demonstrate the ability to work with Escalation team and/or engineering teams to manage raised cases
- Work closely with SE teams internally on larger networks and more sophisticated issues
- Identify customer problems/issues and assist customer to resolve issues while consistently providing great Customer Experience
- Identify and reproduce customer technical problems in a test/lab environment
- Work on day-day tickets, follow-up with clients, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Ensure proper case documentation and closure
- Generate clear and concise documentation in the form of case notes, technical tips and white papers
- Contribute to the knowledge base by creating KB articles
- Advise and discuss with Staff or Principal Engineers on calls and emails that require assistance.
- Timely handoff (critical issue) of cases that require sophisticated technical investigation by the LTE Team
- Manage customer expectation and make sure customer is receiving the highest quality of service
- Document customer issues for future reference and build knowledge base of the solutions given to the customer
- Actively participate in trainings and improve product and process knowledge
- Strict alignment to Service Level Agreement important metrics
- Understand the SLA’s and work/align style of working towards meeting them
- KRAs include: CSAT, Active Backlog, Aged Backlog, Time to Resolve and Time to Close, Critical issue %, KB Contribution
You Will Excited Us If You Have:
- Minimum of 2 years of customer support experience in IP networks, WiFi or related environment.
- Data networking is required, Wireless networking experience is desired.
- Preferably worked as an engineer TAC
- Bachelor or diploma in a computer related field or equivalent work experience
- CWNA / CCNA is an advantage
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Team Player
Technical skills & Knowledge:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, IGMP, switching and Routing (Layer 2 & 3 communication), internet protocols including DNS, DHCP, SMTP, VLAN etc.
- Ruckus Wireless Products
- Ethernet switching
- Routing and Data Centers
- Wifi solutions, Multi-tenant solutions, Hotspot services
General knowledge in the following areas:
- Wireless industry and competing products
- Competitor Switching Products
- TCP/IP, WAN/LAN
- IOT Solutions
CommScope Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your CommScope Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.