Collins Aerospace Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Collins Aerospace Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Collins Aerospace address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Collins Aerospace specializes in aerostructures, avionics, interiors, mechanical systems, mission systems, and power and control systems that serve customers across the commercial, regional, business aviation and military sectors. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the business has 71,000 employees across more than 300 locations of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Collins Aerospace Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Collins Aerospace|
|Name of Post||Associate Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
- Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss the scope changes and recovery plans
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with the team
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in safety critical domain (preferably avionics / flight control systems)
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
- Strong knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
- Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
- Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.)
Selection Process For Collins Aerospace Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Collins Aerospace Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Collins Aerospace Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Collins Aerospace Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Collins Aerospace Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Collins Aerospace Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Collins Aerospace Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Collins Aerospace Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You