Cognizant Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Cognizant Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Cognizant address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life.
Cognizant Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Programmer Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Cognizant Careers 2023
- Understand the functional/ nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in client calls and prepare the clarification list to seek clarifications.
- Prepare the list of requirements and seek review inputs from the key stakeholders.
- Update requirements traceability matrix.
- Create impact analysis document (for simple change) to understand the impact on the existing functionality, as required.
- Provide inputs to create the low level design for the module based on the understanding of the requirement and HLD.
- Identify the list of reusable assets that can be used and share inputs.
- Share the list of components with the Senior Developer/ other relevant stakeholders and seek inputs.
- Based on LLD , identify the component that needs to be created.
- Set up the environment for creating the component.
- Replicate the existing code to the environment.
- Establish connection to the databases.
- Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- Follow coding standards and best practices to check code quality.
- Generate code quality document for the code review through various tools (Informatica, Aqua).
- Share the developed code for review.
- Rework on the code based on inputs shared by the Sr Developer and Module Lead if required.
- Identify unit test case scenarios based on the design.
- Prepare unit test cases and test data under guidance.
- Merge code in the build environment and seek inputs from the Senior Developer.
- Conduct peer review for the other team members.
- Conduct technical troubleshooting if required.
- Conduct unit testing based on the identified test scenarios.
- Fix simple defects identified during unit testing.
- Prepare unit test document based on the test results and share the same for review.
- Integrate and conduct system integration testing.
- Address queries raised by QA team within defined timelines.
- Analyze and fix the defects identified during functional / non functional testing.
- Understand the impact/ criticality and priority of the defect.
- Conduct regression testing for QA testing.
- Report defect status as per project standard process within agreed timelines.
- Track the status of defects using the test management tool (ALM, QC ).
- Close the defect in test management tool once resolved.
- Branch off the existing code in the version control tool (VSS, CSV).
- Identify configurable items.
- Maintain version control across different configurable items (documents component, data mapping clarification document etc).
Skills Required For Cognizant Careers 2023
Selection Process For Cognizant Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Cognizant Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Cognizant Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Cognizant Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022/2023||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022/2023|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Cognizant Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Cognizant Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cognizant Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cognizant Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Cognizant Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.cognizant.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cognizant Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cognizant Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cognizant Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cognizant Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cognizant Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.