MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Codemonk Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Codemonk company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Codemonk address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Codemonk Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Codemonk
Codemonk is a young and energetic startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT and enterprise applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc.
Company Website : www.codemonk.com
Job Position : Data Science Intern
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- Mine data using modern tools and programming languages
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
- Effectively tells stories with the data using visualisation tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
- Implement data-driven solutions based on advanced machine learning (ML) and optimisation algorithms to address business problems
- Partner with engineering teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring).
Skills Required For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- Python and knowledge of any Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch.
Documents to be Carried for Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Codemonk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Codemonk Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Codemonk Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Codemonk Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Codemonk.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Codemonk Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Codemonk Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Codemonk Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Codemonk Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Codemonk Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.