MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
CloudMoyo Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: CloudMoyo company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check CloudMoyo address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
CloudMoyo Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : CloudMoyo
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. We help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud and leverage the power of data-driven insights. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, CloudMoyo brings together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to transform your complex data into actionable insights and modernize your data landscape. We help you achieve insight, innovation and impact through big data, machine learning, predictive analytics, and visual story-telling.
Company Website : www.cloudmoyo.com
Job Position : Marketing Intern
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
The Social Media Intern will contribute to making engaging content while telling the story of our company and the products and services we offer. The intern will be responsible for creating content around topics like cloud, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data for our social media platforms to drive forward broader marketing goals. The candidate needs to have strong communication skills—both verbal and written—and be organized, detail-orientated, and a creative thinker who can think outside of the box.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts. This will involve managing our engagement across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
- Leverage our CRM platform to create weekly/monthly calendars for posting on various social media platforms, which will include promoting content such as blogs, infographics, videos, press releases, webinars, and other events on social media channels.
- Maintain an up-to-date presence on social media in order to increase engagement and grow our following.
- Track and report on social media metrics using tools like Google Analytics, in-app social media analytics, and HubSpot reports. This intern should be able to identify high-performing ideas, tactics, and campaigns so that we can scale our social media efforts.
- Send out a monthly social media marketing newsletter to all employees in the company recapping social media marketing efforts, current strategies, and metrics.
- Support the marketing team in promoting and driving registration or attendance to events and webinars.
- Work closely with digital marketers to align social media strategies with our digital marketing initiatives.
Skills Required For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
Students pursuing a degree in journalism, communications, English, or marketing preferred. Prior knowledge or understanding of cloud, big data, analytics, and AI/ML is plus, but not mandatory.
- Ability to write engaging, informative, and concise content is critical. Understand the importance of producing content that inspires the desired action on the part of the reader.
- Write crisp, catchy headlines and article or blog post blub.
- Understand how to use the APA style.
- Experience with B2B content marketing, digital marketing, SEO/SEO best practices, and SEM is preferred but not necessary.
Documents to be Carried for CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CloudMoyo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
CloudMoyo Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CloudMoyo Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the CloudMoyo Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at CloudMoyo.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CloudMoyo Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide CloudMoyo Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CloudMoyo Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CloudMoyo Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CloudMoyo Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.