About Clearwater Analytics Off Campus drive
Clearwater Analytics (NYSE: CWAN), a global, industry-leading SaaS solution, automates the entire investment lifecycle. With a single instance, multi-tenant architecture, Clearwater offers award-winning investment portfolio planning, performance reporting, data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, compliance, risk, and order management. Each day, leading insurers, asset managers, corporations, and governments use Clearwater’s trusted data to drive efficient, scalable investing on more than $6.4 trillion in assets spanning traditional and alternative asset types.
Clearwater Analytics Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Intern – Software Development
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Clearwater Analytics Recruitment 2024
A software development intern collaborates with a team of colleagues and mentors to strategize, design, create, evaluate, and launch new software applications or improvements to existing systems. They broaden their understanding of programming principles, effectively implement real-world solutions to specific challenges, enhance their proficiency in testing methods, confirm the correct operation of systems, and eloquently articulate the advantages of their solutions.
- Learns development tools, best practices, and programming concepts quickly and accurately with mentor guidance.
- Collaborates successfully with peers in all aspects of software development.
- Independently completes simple coding tasks.
- Incorporates feedback from team lead(s) positively.
- Masters the team’s business domain basics within 1 month and detailed knowledge within 3.
- Engages in design discussions and provides valuable input.
- Documents, implements, and tests one or more high-quality features with peer and mentor assistance.
- Actively and constructively participates in code reviews and submits code for review.
- Basic programming skills in Java
- Strong teamwork skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and strong documentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Current students pursuing a four-year degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Eligible students will have at least one semester of their degree program remaining after the internship ends.
Clearwater Analytics Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Clearwater Analytics Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.