Clarivate Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Clarivate Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Clarivate address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the pace of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of Academia & Government, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Professional Services and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing & Technology. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Clarivate Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Service Operations IP Analyst.|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/BA/M.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2020/2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Clarivate Recruitment 2023
We are looking for Service Operations IP Analyst to join our IP Admin Team at Noida. In this role, we process correspondences issued by United States Patent & Trademark office (PTO or USPTO), patent offices worldwide and the filing documents submitted in PTO during the patent & trademarks life cycle. The main purpose of the role is to review, docket, de-docket information received from PTOs, law firms, agents, and clients into Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) and routing the said information to the appropriate attorneys or paralegals for action.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the IP field where-in, self-improvement initiatives to drive client delight, building capability are added learnings.
The team consists of 10-15 members and is reporting to the Manager Operations. We are the largest Intellectual Property Administrative service provider, and we would love to speak with you if you have any/ few skills stated above.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS once the requisite action is completed or cancelled, respectively.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update / create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, foreign agents, and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
Skills Required For Clarivate Recruitment 2023
- B.Sc. / M.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2020-2021 batch
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural sensitivity (ability to adjust in various team cultures)
- Good typing speed 45-50 wpm with 98% accuracy
- Confident and proactive team player, with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimum / no supervision
- Experienced candidates should have a minimum 18 months of work experience
It would be great if you also had . . .
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS’ is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to comprehensively evaluate the data
Selection Process For Clarivate Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Clarivate Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Clarivate Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Clarivate Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Clarivate Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Clarivate Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Clarivate Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Clarivate Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Clarivate Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the Clarivate Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.clarivate.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Clarivate Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Clarivate Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Clarivate Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Clarivate Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.