MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Clarivate Analytics company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Clarivate Analytics address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. We deliver critical data, information, workflow solutions, and deep domain expertise to innovators worldwide. Our solutions cover the entire lifecycle of innovation: scientific and academic research; patent analytics and regulatory standards; pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence; trademark, domain and brand protection. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted brands, including Web of Science, Derwent, CompuMark, Cortellis, MarkMonitor, and Techstreet.
Company Website : www.clarivate.com
Job Position : IP Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA/M.Sc
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2021 :
This position exists to process correspondences issued by United States Patent & Trademark office (PTO or USPTO), patent offices worldwide and the filing documents submitted in PTO during the patent & trademarks life cycle. The main purpose of the role is to review, docket, de-docket information received from PTOs, law firms, agents and clients into Intellectual property management system (IPMS) and routing the said information to the appropriate attorneys or paralegals for action. The position is also responsible for coming up with self-improvement initiatives to drive client delight, building capability within the limits of functional policies and guidelines.
- Docketing: calendaring the statutory & non-statutory deadlines in Intellectual Property Management System (IPMS) along with relevant documents to preserve IP rights.
- De-docketing: perform or close the calendared events in IPMS, once the requisite action is completed or cancelled respectively.
- Prioritize daily docketing/de-docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of pa structions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO tent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required in fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with client for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to team with process related inputs.
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer
- Attend conference calls with client to support the supervisor with process related inputs
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Meeting expectations with individual, team as well as personal development goals
- Ensure compliance with CPA Global’s Code of Business Ethics and Corporate Conduct
Skills Required For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2021 :
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS' is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Team player: Encourage team bonding and ability to work cohesively
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural Sensitivity
- B.Sc. /M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BCA, BA graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2017-20 batch (without IP experience)
- Experienced candidates with minimum 18 months of work experience
- Quality Auditors
Documents to be Carried for Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Clarivate Analytics Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Clarivate Analytics Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at clarivate.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Clarivate Analytics Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Clarivate Analytics Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Clarivate Analytics Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Clarivate Analytics Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Clarivate Analytics Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.