Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Ops Support Analyst
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For Citigroup Recruitment 2024
The Ops Support Assistant 4 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Assistant 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Assist unit manager by providing guidance to all levels of staff regarding processes and operating procedures
- Coordinate team efforts to ensure the efficiency of quality, timeliness, and general operation to maintain workflow of the department
- Evaluate equipment and staff resource allocation and help identify potential issues that may impact department workflow
- Interact with internal departments and external clients to resolve issues and concerns
- Monitor “In process,” work to meet business and quality standards
- Assist in making decisions within established procedures that balance the needs of the employee, company, and customer
- Support and expansive array of products and services and serve as the team subject matter expert
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, Human Resource Systems and Learning and Development knowledge preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology quickly and seamlessly
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Citigroup Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.