Cisco Technical Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Cisco Technical Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
|Name of Post||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/ 2022 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Our Apprenticeship Program is a great way for you to experience the corporate world and gain industry relevant knowledge and skills. Depending on the team you would join, you will have the opportunity to learn to do a combination of one or more of the following:
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
- Must have completed Bachelors Degree / Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Computer Applications, Networking, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Data Engineering or similar fields.
- Must have graduated in 2021 and 2022 obtained a degree certificate or PDC.
- Must be available for a period of 12 months starting November 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Cisco Technical Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Cisco Technical Graduate Apprentice Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You