Cisco Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Cisco Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Cisco address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. Since the company’s inception, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies.
Cisco Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||08/10/2022|
Job Description For Cisco Careers 2023
Cisco India is hiring for the role of Software Engineer (Internal Applications)!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Apply principles and techniques of engineering, mathematics, and computer science to the design, development and test business software applications
- Work as a member of a scrum team across the entire software development lifecycle
- Design, develop, and improve software applications/ platforms
- Work in crucial parts of the development stack across diverse software languages
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms that include applications, operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, cloud-based and Internet-related tools
- Scale systems sustainability through mechanisms like automation, and evolves systems to improve reliability, supportability, and velocity
- Build high-performance, horizontally scalable, low latency service with the latest technologies and handle information at a massive scale
- Evaluate and leverage new technologies in the product architecture
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team
- Provide value to your local community and socialize with a community of global technologists
Skills Required For Cisco Careers 2023
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- Knowledge of database technologies such as relational (e.g.Oracle), NoSQL (e.g. Mongo), Big data (e.g. Hadoop, SnowFlake)
- Problem-solving abilities
- Passion for technology and software applications with object-oriented design, test-driven development, and Continuous Integration/ Delivery
- Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs
- Proficiency in CI/ CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/ config mgmt/ IaC tools such as terraform, ansible, puppet, etc
- Familiar with business/ ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally is solving complex problems
- Grasp knowledge of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and Design Patterns
- Understand threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
Selection Process For Cisco Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Cisco Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Cisco Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Cisco Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Cisco Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Cisco Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cisco Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cisco Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cisco Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Cisco Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.cisco.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cisco Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cisco Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cisco Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cisco Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cisco Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.