MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
CIL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy details, Walk-In Drive, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee, Skills, Selection Process : Coal India Limited Organization is going to recruit candidates for 588 Management Trainee Posts through this notification. Here you can check Coal India Limited address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
CIL Recruitment 2021 Details :
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited|
|Name of Post||Management Trainee|
|No Of Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||09.09.2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
CIL Jobs 2021 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Vacancies|
CIL Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|S.No||Name of the Discipline||Minimum Qualifications|
|1.||Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks|
|6.||Geology||M.Sc/ M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with a minimum of 60% marks.|
- The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as of 4th August 2021 for the General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
- Age Relaxation: OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years, SC/ ST – 5 Years.
- For Persons with Disabilities: General (UR) – 10 Years, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years, SC/ ST – 15 Years.
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs.50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of a 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs.60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer)/ EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.1000/- plus GST – Rs.180/- totaling Rs.1180/-.
- SC/ ST/ PwD candidates/ Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee.
CIL Jobs 2021 – Selection Process
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). Based on the GATE-2021 Scores/ Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, category-wise in a ratio of 1:1.50 for the further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 Scores/ Marks.
How To Apply For CIL Jobs 2021
- Initially, open the official notification @ www.coalindia.in
- And scroll down the home page and click on the Career button.
- Next click on the Jobs at Coal India.
- Now search for the Recruitment of Management Trainee through GATE-2021
- Click on that link.
- And then next click on the Detailed Advertisement link.
- Further, make sure to check all the details in the notification.
- If eligible, then click on the Online Login Portal link.
- Finally, fill the application and make sure to submit them before 9th September 2021.
CIL Jobs 2021 – Important Links
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
CIL Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the CIL Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at www.coalindia.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CIL Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide CIL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CIL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CIL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CIL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.