CIL Online Application Form 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Coal India Limited (CIL) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 116 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Coal India Limited (CIL) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
CIL Online Application Form 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Name of Post||Medical Executives (Medical Specialist, Medical Officer)|
|No Of Posts||116 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||29th October 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
CIL Online Application Form 2022 – Vacancy Details
CIL Online Application Form 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
Medical Specialists (E3 Grade):
- For General Surgery, General Medicine & Pulmonary Medicine – A minimum qualification is MBBS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India with a recognized PG Degree/ DNB.
- For other Specialists, in addition to the above, Post Graduate Diploma is also considered as one of the minimum eligible qualifications.
Sr. Medical Officer (E3 Grade):
MBBS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Medical Council of India.
Sr. Medical Officer – Dental (E3 grade):
BDS from a recognized Institute/ College approved by the Dental Council of India with 1-year post qualification experience from a Hospital/ Clinic.
Upper Age limit as on 31st August 2022 for Unreserved (UR) candidates in case of
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4 Grade) is 42 years for General/ UR.
- Sr. Medical Officer (including Dental)/ Medical Specialist in E3 Grade) is 35 years for General/ UR
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E4): Rs. 70,000-2,00,000
- Sr. Medical Specialist (E3), Sr. Medical Officer (E3), Sr.Medical Officer (Dental) (E-3): Rs. 60,000- 1,80,000
No application fee will be charged to the candidates while applying for the CIL Medical Specialist, MO Openings 2022.
CIL Online Application Form 2022 – Selection Process
The mode of selection will be based on the personal interview as laid down in the “Policy for Decentralized recruitment of Medical Executives at CIL/ Subsidiary level” as available on the CIL website as well as further amendment and clarification thereto.
How To Apply For CIL Online Application Form 2022
- Candidates can open the official website www.coalindia.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
CIL Online Application Form 2022 – Important Links
CIL Online Application Form 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the CIL Online Application Form, candidates have to visit the official site at www.coalindia.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CIL Online Application Form Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide CIL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CIL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CIL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CIL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.