MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Cerner Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Cerner company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cerner address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cerner Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Cerner Corporation
Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Company Website : www.cerner.com
Job Position : Test Automation Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- Cerner is elated to hire a Test Automation Engineer. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have to develop, maintain, and execute automation tests .
- Your responsibilities include, maintain and assist with development of the test automation architecture and frameworks.
- In this role you will ensure scalability of automation and continuous integration across the solution , you will also document test execution issues and deliverables.
- Additionally, you will troubleshoot testing scenarios and domain issues, write basic scripts in one or more programming languages.
Skills Required for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors degree in any Engineering stack (BE or B-Tech) .
- At least 1 year of experience in Automation testing.
- Effective and Efficient personal, professional and technical communication skills.
- Team player.
Documents to be Carried for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cerner Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cerner Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cerner Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Cerner Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Cerner.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cerner Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cerner Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cerner Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cerner Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cerner Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.