Cerence (NASDAQ: CRNC) is the global industry leader in creating unique, moving experiences for the mobility world. As an innovation partner to the world’s leading automakers and mobility OEMs, it is helping advance the future of connected mobility through intuitive, AI-powered interaction between humans and their cars, two-wheelers, and even elevators, connecting consumers’ digital lives to their daily journeys no matter where they are. Cerence’s track record is built on more than 20 years of knowledge and 475 million cars shipped with Cerence technology. Whether it’s connected cars, autonomous driving, e-vehicles, or buildings, Cerence is mapping the road ahead.
Cerence Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure)
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Cerence Recruitment 2024
- Lead a dynamic software engineering and system administration/devops team, collaborating globally to deliver top-tier solutions.
- Possess significant hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, and related technologies, with a preference for Istio familiarity.
- Demonstrate expertise in legacy systems, specifically Linux-based VMs.
- Drive small projects independently, ensuring the closure of feature requests and bugs.
- Develop engineering testing solutions (unit tests, regression tests) and excel in debugging complex issues.
- Actively participate in code/sprint reviews and provide support to team peers.
- Be on-call 24/7 for emergencies and customer release windows, showcasing commitment and reliability in critical situations.
Who you are:
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability as a quick learner, adept at onboarding new technologies tailored to customer and product needs while ensuring cloud-agnostic support.
- Fulfill the role of a mentor, guiding less experienced team members and interns to foster mutual success and growth.
- Showcase expertise in participating in informal teams using collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in infrastructure as code, utilizing tools such as Terraform, Flux, etc.
- Possess knowledge in high-level programming languages like Python, Go, Java, etc.
- Leverage strong experience in HTTP and Linux Networking.
- Demonstrate a track record of building scalable solutions.
- Exhibit excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Showcase experience with source control systems such as GIT, SVN.
- Contribute to container development and orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker) and exhibit expertise in security, databases, monitoring, and related technologies.
- Lead small projects with 1-3 team members, driving collaborative efforts towards common goals.
- Work autonomously to effectively address challenges within our infrastructure organization.
Cerence Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Cerence Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.