MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Ceat Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Ceat company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ceat address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ceat Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ceat
CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
Company Website : www.ceat.com
Job Position : Assistant Manager - Production
Job Location : Nagpur
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Mechanical,Electrical,Production
Experience : 1 - 6 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Ceat Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical,Electrical,Production
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For Ceat Jobs 2021 :
- Implement work schedules, assignments and production sequences for the operators by machine as per shift plan
- Provide inputs to the Production Manager regarding the manpower numbers for operators, contract employees, temporary employees and labourers as required to enable planning of resources and work schedules
- Assess resource requirements to ensure continuous production flow
- Supervise the overall production to ensure that the production schedule is adhered to during the shift
- Monitor and resolve any issues / conflicts regarding work allocation
- Maintain and monitor daily hours booking in the log books
- Continuously monitor various production parameters like quantity and quality of output, machine utilization, uptime, etc. & update Planning / Purchase/ Maintenance in case of any errors or deviations
- Ensure that shift wise production targets are met and provide inputs to the Production manager and Planning for the next shift targets
- Maintain and monitor the in-process materials inventory and ensure material safety and security for the shift
Production Quality :
- Ensure adherence to the prescribed Quality norms and Standard
- Ensure that in quality checks are being conducted as per standard operating procedures
- Ensure reduction in in-process and finished goods rejections and internal rework so as to attain efficient operations and cost reduction
- Provide inputs to the operators regarding quality requirements and ensure they are aware of quality norms
Cost Management :
- Initiate cost saving measures through innovative ideas and optimum usage of machine, manpower, energy, process and reduce cycle time etc.
- Ensure effective utilization of materials during the production process, consumables like oil, tools, etc to ensure reduction in wastage
- Create awareness on maintenance processes and encourage proper use of equipment and preventive maintenance measures
Safety Health and Environment :
- Ensure safety measures are necessarily followed and take initiative to enhance acceptance of safety by conducting safety meetings in departments with production head for achieving zero accident level and promote workplace safety
- Ensure all operators are adequately trained with respect to EHS
- Communicate to the team on good housekeeping practices and also ensure hygiene & cleanliness at shop floor in line with company policies
Interaction with Other Department :
- Coordinate with Quality and Engineering team for resolving issues related to operational efficiency and quality
- Coordinate with Technical function for any technical issues or challenges faced
- Coordinate with Maintenance for any breakdowns
- Coordinate with Quality for inspection and testing the in process & finished tyres
MIS, Reports & Admin :
- Maintain & update report for Daily Production / Shift Report etc.
- Ensure updated documentation like log books, crew books, safety over sheet, lift safety check sheet, absenteeism form, muster of operators etc.
- Prepare plan v/s actual reports for production targets for shift
- Update SAP regularly and accurately (as required)
- Manage leave allocation for operators in consultation with Manager Production
Employee Development :
- Identify training requirements for operators and provide on-the-job training as and when required
- Motivate, counsel and coach operators and trainees to ensure better delivery
- Encourage team to participate in suggestion scheme and quality circles (SPARSH circles)
Improvement Activities :
- Work on Quality Improvement Projects (QIP’s), and suggest measures for improvement
- Work on improvement projects such as Kaizens and Muri Muda and Mura
- Help in Identification of unsafe conditions and support the cross functional teams in taking corrective action
Skills Required For Ceat Jobs 2021 :
- Adherence to the shift plan
- % Reduction in scrap
- % Reduction in rejection/rework
- No. of unsafe condition/acts eliminated
- Improve employee involvement
- Improve operational efficiency
Documents to be Carried for Ceat Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ceat Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ceat Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ceat Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Ceat Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Ceat.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ceat Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ceat Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ceat Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ceat Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ceat Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.