MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Ceat Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Ceat company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ceat address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ceat Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Ceat
CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
Company Website : www.ceat.com
Job Position : Assistant Manager - Mechanical
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience : 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
Planning and Scheduling
- Plan Mechanical maintenance schedule in consultation with Manager Maintenance & BU Head
- Prepare the plan for spares and consumables required for Mechanical maintenance for shift
- Ensure proper shift scheduling and necessary resources, assign work to the team and review their work
- Ensure adherence to the preventive maintenance requirements on all motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines both by the maintenance team and jointly with the Production team
- Assist in creating a culture of maintaining and using machines appropriately by regularly making workers on the line aware of good practices and providing guidance if required as well as actively encouraging them to do regular CLIT and preventive maintenance
- Ensure completion of mechanical maintenance jobs by the team in a timely and efficient manner and provide necessary guidance as required
- Trouble shooting when problems arise in the functioning of machines to identify the problem and decide with the Manager maintenance on appropriate course of action to be take
- Regularly inspect and check conditions of all mechanical machines and equipment and highlight in case there are concerns to Manager
- Regularly interact and communicate with Production, Planning, Quality and other departments to understand any concerns and ensure effective Mechanical Maintenance services
- Regularly conduct training sessions for the shop floor operators and supervisors on correct methods of operations and usage of machine and equipment’s
- Ensure that the complaints of the employees regarding equipment breakdown are immediately addressed as per SLA with minimal loss of work
- Ensure that vendor support is available for various equipment’s under AMCs
Safety & Compliance
- Ensure safety measures are necessarily followed by the team and take initiative to enhance acceptance of safe work methods
- Ensure compliance to the norms under ISO, OHSAS and any other standards as applicable from time to time
- Report and prepare RCAs in case of accidents
- Ensure all team members are adequately trained with respect to EHS and have all the necessary clearance / permits before executing any job
- Participate in internal (QBM, SPARSH, Safety audit etc.) as well as external audits as required, and provide the required support
Documentation, MIS, Review & Analysis
- Maintain records of all maintenance work carried out
- Ensure that SAP is updated regularly and accurately
- Review log books on all the maintenance activities performed
- Track inventory of spare parts and consumables for the assigned area
- Conduct breakdown analysis and prepare gap analysis report for breakdowns
- Prepare Scrap analysis reports and reduction suggestions for scrap issues caused because of mechanical failures
Team & Relationship Management
- Regularly conduct training sessions for the shop floor operators and supervisors on correct methods of operations and usage of machine and equipment
- Guide and direct the contract team to ensure the department’s objectives are met
- Ensure that contract staff is adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the work can be completed in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Provide work permits and leave signoff to workers in his team
- Identify and take necessary actions for continuous improvement in maintenance process
- Identify and Implement Kaizen
- Implement and drive 5S in the department
Skills Required For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
- Adherence to maintenance schedule and maintenance budget
- Reduction in down time (Hours)
- No. of machines under Autonomous Maintenance
- % Reduction in accidents and unsafe conditions
- 5 Score improvement
- No. of Improvement initiatives (SPARSH Machine, Kaizan, Hira etc.)
- Training man days with focus on capability building
Documents to be Carried for Ceat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ceat Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ceat Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Ceat Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Ceat.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ceat Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ceat Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ceat Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ceat Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ceat Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.