MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
CDS Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : CDS company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check CDS address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
CDS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : CDS
CDS – an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Software Development Company mainly focusing on high-end business solutions that leverage manpower and technology. CDS provides ample range of Business Office and IT Services, which includes Document Unitization, Document Coding, Data Management, Litigation Support Services, Electronic Data Discovery (EDD), Finance and Accounting, Medical Document Review.
Company Website : www.capdigisoft.com
Job Position : Trainee Python Developer
Job Location : Coimbatore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CDS Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For CDS Jobs 2021 :
- Computer Science Graduate with 0-1 year of working knowledge in Python development.
- Should be familiar with event-driven programming in Python.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, deep learning or similar role.
- Knowledge on web crawlers, web scrapers and other web tools will be preferred.
- Understanding of XML, HTML5, CSS and JSON objects.
Skills Required For CDS Jobs 2021 :
- Responsible for writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Should design and implement low-latency and high-availability applications.
- Create and customize web crawlers and web spiders to extract structured and unstructured data from web.
- Use NLP techniques to improve and refine the crawled data.
- Build/maintain ETL infrastructure for the analysis of crawled data.
- Develop APIs that interact with other applications.
Documents to be Carried for CDS Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CDS Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
CDS Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CDS Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the CDS Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at CDS.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CDS Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide CDS Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CDS Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CDS Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CDS Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.