MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Caterpillar Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Caterpillar Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Job Positions: Product Development Engineer
Job Locations : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Caterpillar Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2021 :
To manage strategic and tactical requirements of the systems (either electrical or mechanical) for product to achieve global business plan, sales and bottom-line profitability objectives. The CPGS “product” is electric power generation – selling turnkey power plants or sub-components of the same.
- This description is for multiple incumbents. The emphasis for an individual incumbent will be either electrical or mechanical systems dependent upon the incumbent’s training and background.
- The position will utilize voice of the customer, voice of the business, market information and competitive intelligence to develop and manage CPGS mechanical/electrical system product programs to support business plan near-term and long-term objectives.
- The primary responsibilities will include maintaining a thorough understanding and communication of market requirements (commercial, technical, competitive and technologies), obtaining voice of the customer and business to develop electrical/mechanical system product definitions, specifications, managing product development including coordination, monitoring and direction of internal and external resources, management of product design reviews, system evaluation and selection, managing documentation release into the global CPGS business systems and continuous improvement to support cost reduction and to ensure market and business objectives are being attained.
- This is accomplished by a review of current projects with an eye towards standardizing the project into “modules” so that new projects can be “assembled” by using the standard modules to accomplish commonality and reduce cost and complexity
Skills Required For Caterpillar Jobs 2021 :
The position requires an electrical or mechanical engineering degree plus knowledge of power generation systems, related industry standards and standard processes. In addition, three to five years of job-related experience are typically required. 6-Sigma black belt training is highly desired. Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to deal with multi-cultural work environment, sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Caterpillar Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at caterpillar.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Caterpillar Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Caterpillar Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Caterpillar Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Caterpillar Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Caterpillar Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.