Carrier Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Carrier Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Carrier address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
As the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable and intelligent building and cold chain solutions, Carrier Global Corporation is committed to making the world safer, sustainable and more comfortable for generations to come. From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
Carrier Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Engineer – SQA|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Carrier Careers 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a QA Engineer to validate embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards. He will be responsible for design and develop of test frameworks/Test plan and execute tests for embedded devices with utmost quality. This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to maintain high quality deliverables that meet system requirements.
- Experience in validating embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards with embedded Linux.
- Should be able to perform Functional, stress and load test on embedded products.
- Should be good at Manual and Automation Test planning and Execution.
- Should be good at identifying what can be automated and automating manual efforts.
- Should be able create test setups to replicate customer issues .
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, different test techniques and QA methodologies.
- Hands on Experience on Test Management tools like ADO,IBM Jazz &JIRA .
- Good understanding on Agile methodologies & Work culture.
Skills Required For Carrier Careers 2023
- Essential Competencies:
- Experience in Embedded Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing different communication protocols such as, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, BACnet, Modbus, wireless, etc.
- Hands on experience in automation scripting languages like Python/C/C++/C# or Java to automate test cases.
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Relentless root cause/troubleshooting experience.
- Desirable Competencies:
- Experience in embedded software quality assurance for HVACR control applications from concept through to production.
- Working knowledge on Tools like: Azure, IBM, SVN, DNG, RTC, RQM or HPQC
- Knowledge of Hardware related testing
- Knowledge of end to end Test Management process
Selection Process For Carrier Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Carrier Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Carrier Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Carrier Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Carrier Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Carrier Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Carrier Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Carrier Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Carrier Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Carrier Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.carrier.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Carrier Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Carrier Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Carrier Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Carrier Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Carrier Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.