MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Capgemini Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Capgemini Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Capgemini Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Capgemini Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Profile : Capgemini
In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
Company Website : www.capgemini.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience : 0-1 Years
Salary : As per the IT standard
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020 graduates
Job Description for Capgemini Jobs 2022 :
- This drive and these positions are currently open for Women candidates only
- Candidates graduated in 2020
- Qualification - MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement
- Must be open to work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
Selection Process for Capgemini Jobs 2022 :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How To Apply For Capgemini Jobs 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Capgemini Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Capgemini Recruitment 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Capgemini Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at capgemini.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Capgemini Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Capgemini Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Capgemini Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Capgemini Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Capgemini Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.