MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Calypso Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Calypso company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Calypso address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Calypso Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Calypso Technology
Calypso is a software application provider specializing in Capital Markets, Investment Management, Central Banking, Risk Management, Clearing, Collateral and Treasury & Liquidity. Their integrated suite of trading and risk applications is used by banks and other financial companies.
Company Website : www.calypso.com
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Calypso Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MCA - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Calypso Jobs 2020 :
The software engineer will be responsible to design and develop new modules, enhancements, as well as maintenance of existing components. In this role, you will contribute to the evolution of our large-scale, software product in the capital markets supporting integration with affirmation/matching/CCP/clearing member platforms of various financial products such as Interest Rate, FX, Equity and Credit Derivatives.
- Design and develop new tools using Java technologies
- Work closely with product management and clients to build new features from initial requirements through delivery
- Assists in the build, documentation and testing of the packaged business solution based on the specifications provided by the product manager
Skills Required For Calypso Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design & development skills
- Familiarity with Java, RMI, XML, C++, UNIX/Linux
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Sybase databases
Documents to be Carried for Calypso Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Calypso Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Calypso Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Calypso Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Calypso Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at calypso.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Calypso Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Calypso Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Calypso Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Calypso Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Calypso Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.