MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
CADFEM Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : CADFEM company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check CADFEM address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
CADFEM Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : CADFEM
Engineering Simulation opens up a huge range of possibilities for every engineer. However Simulation is more than Software! CADFEM offers solutions that are critical for success with your product innovation and development. We offer leading software and hardware solutions, support, consultancy as well as transfer of know-how. Founded in 1985, CADFEM is one of the pioneers of numerical simulation based on the Finite Element Method (FEM). CADFEM is one of the largest European suppliers of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE). We work closely with ANSYS, Inc., a worldwide leading provider of CAE-software. CADFEM is the ANSYS Elite Channel Partner in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Company Website : www.cadfem.in
Job Position : Junior System Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For CADFEM Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For CADFEM Jobs 2020 :
- Design, install and hardware, peripherals, services, settings, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network, and firewall systems.
- Ensure the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform desktop and laptop system deployments.
- Implementation and support of desktop infrastructure.
- Investigate, debug and solve relevant Operating System or other Systems Software problems.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Routinely perform upgrades to the existing infrastructure systems.
- Initiate preventive maintenance on the operating systems as well as manage repair of system/environment problems.
- Document tasks, procedures, environments for setting up and maintaining systems.
- Provide timely and expert support to customers and staff in troubleshooting hardware and software problems related to networks, graphics, file systems, and HPC systems that impact the installation, launching, and performance of CAE simulation software products.
Skills Required For CADFEM Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Windows System administration skills: Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 7/8/10
- Sound knowledge on Microsoft Windows services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, etc.
- Knowledge on installations & troubleshooting of operating systems and basic software
- Knowledge on maintenance & repair of computer hardware.
- Should be able to maintain proper documentation for all the IT related tasks & troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Network principles & LAN Troubleshooting.
- General knowledge of creating basic scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Must be flexible to work any shift in 24/7 operation.
Documents to be Carried for CADFEM Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For CADFEM Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Blow Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
CADFEM Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for CADFEM Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the CADFEM Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at cadfem.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the CADFEM Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide CADFEM Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides CADFEM Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide CADFEM Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides CADFEM Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.