MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Cadence Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Cadence company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Cadence address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Cadence Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Cadence
Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence® software, hardware and IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company's Intelligent System Design strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to intelligent systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud, data center, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For.
Company Website : www.cadence.com
Job Position : Intern - Design Engineering
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
This position requires the development of reference C and optimized firmware for Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning related applications on Tensilica’s configurable embedded processors.
- Developing and Optimizing performance of signal processing firmware using C level changes, using C intrinsic’s.
- Updating the firmware for features, interfaces and new processor configurations.
- Understanding and analysis of various available open source neural network models.
Skills Required For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
- The candidate should have a good understanding of C and assembly language for a DSP or DSP-like processor.
- Good understanding of basic DSP algorithms, fixed point arithmetic.
- Good technical communication skill is required.
- Knowledge of CNN, machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow/Caffe will be added advantage.
- Intern- Design Engineering for AI/ML Team
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Engineering
Documents to be Carried for Cadence Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Cadence Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cadence Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Cadence Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Cadence.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Cadence Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Cadence Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Cadence Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Cadence Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Cadence Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.