Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Burns & McDonnell Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Burns & McDonnell address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We are a family of companies bringing together an unmatched team of 10,000 engineers, construction and craft professionals, architects, and more to design and build our critical infrastructure. Our singular mission since 1898 has been to make our clients successful. When we plan, design, permit, construct and manage projects worldwide, we do it like we own it. As a 100% employee-owned firm ranking in the top leading firms for safety, each professional brings an ownership mentality to our projects. That means we think like owners, working through each challenge until it’s resolved, exceeding our clients’ goals.
Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Burns & McDonnell|
|Name of Post||Mechanical Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023
We are looking for Fresh and energetic Mechanical engineer to join our growing Global Facilities team in Mumbai office to support HVAC, Plumbing and Piping design activities on projects mainly in North America region. The successful candidate will report to the mechanical department manager.
Trainee Engineer Responsibilities:
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Working closely with team members to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Willing to advance in career by taking increased responsibilities on projects and organization.
Skills Required For Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering, from a recognized institution.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) and ability to self-check and produce accurate work.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of below software will be an added advantage.
- Trane TRACE or any other load calculation program.
- Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD
- Navisworks, AutoCAD, BlueBeam
- AutoPipe, Autocad plant 3D
- Microsoft Office Tools – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, Outlook, OneNote
Selection Process For Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Burns & McDonnell Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Burns & McDonnell Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Burns & McDonnell Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Burns & McDonnell Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Burns & McDonnell Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Burns & McDonnell Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Burns & McDonnell Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Burns & McDonnell Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.burnsmcd.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Burns & McDonnell Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Burns & McDonnell Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Burns & McDonnell Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Burns & McDonnell Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Burns & McDonnell Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.