Learn How to Hack BT Careers 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: BT Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the BT address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. Over the past 180 years we’ve established ourselves as a strong brand capable of achieving great things. We support emergency services and hospitals, keep economies around the world online and secure, and deliver large scale infrastructure for global events such as the London 2012 Olympics. In recent years we’ve entered new markets and successfully launched BT Sport and BT Mobile, and acquired EE.
BT Careers 2022 Details
|Name of Post||Software Engineering Professional|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||12/08/2022|
Job Description For BT Careers 2022
The key purpose of the Software engineering Professional role is to take ownership of a part of a GCP/HaaS/ Python solutions, including design, implementation, unit, feasibility testing and component testing, and preparation for solution deployment. The Software engineering Professional will work independently with some guidance when needed and can contribute to pairing with other team members
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- Ensuring that HaaS non-functional, functional and operational requirements have been met. Contribute as one of the key HaaS designer which includes guaranteeing that other members of the team are fully aware of changes being made and have been involved in creating and reviewing the solution.
- Contributing to planning and prioritising HaaS tasks/stories within team, with sufficient awareness of the overall development lifecycle, Big data architecture, Big Data Engineering tools and techniques, learning from and improving their own approach.
- Prepare HaaS (Big Data) knowledge base by taking proper knowledge share from BT HaaS Architecture , ASG and R&D Ipswich team, and also participate in cross knowledge share programs.
- Potentially responsible for interacting with HaaS customers to work out requirements capture and/or show and tell part of solution. This includes developing an understanding of an element of the business domain sufficient to be able to interpret requirements, and making sound design and implementation decisions;
- Participate in identifying potential continuous improvements to individual and team practices while being conscious of costs and benefits; and taking ownership of implementing any changes based on improvements identified.
- Perform routine analysis and design tasks of Big data projects.
- Make modifications to existing big data code or develop completely new modules of moderate complexity.
- May also undertake testing of other components.
- Provide updates and estimated during the development cycle.
- Define, build and manage software environment, introducing new tools and new facilities to test hardware and software.
- Design, implement, unit and component test and prepare for deployment.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to solve problems.
Skills Required For BT Careers 2022
- Problem Solving:. Resolving production issues to fix service P1-4 issues. Problems relating to introducing new technology, and resolving major issues in the platform and/or service.
- Software Development Concepts: Understands and experienced with the use of a wide range of programming concepts and is also aware of and has applied a range of algorithms.
- Commercial & Risk Awareness: Able to understand & evaluate both obvious and subtle commercial risks, especially in relation to a programme.
- Experience you would be expected to have
- Cloud: experience with one of the following cloud vendors: AWS, Azure or GCP
- GCP : Experience prefered, but learning essential.
- Big Data: Experience with Big Data methodology and technologies
- Programming : Python or Java worked with Data (ETL)
- DevOps: Understand how to work in a Dev Ops and agile way / Versioning / Automation / Defect Management – Mandatory
- Agile methodology – knowledge of Jira
Selection Process For BT Careers 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
BT Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for BT Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for BT Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|BT Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for BT Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BT Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
BT Careers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BT Careers 2022 ?
To apply for the BT Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.bt.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BT Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide BT Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BT Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BT Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BT Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.