MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: British Council company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check British Council address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : British Council
We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organization.
Company Website : www.britishcouncil.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : Management Trainee- HRSS
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : MBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For British Council Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For British Council Jobs 2021 :
- Provide 1st level support to the British Council staff via email, voice, Success factor tool & a mobile application.
- Resolve or assign HR administration issues raised by the British Council internal staff.
- Support in creating/ amending various contracts such as Joining, Internal Job Postings, international mobility.
- Support in creating/ amending positions on the portal.
- Support in generating country-level reports on various HR metrices.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Follow up with the concerned department/ customers across the globe (110+ countries) to ensure the customer query has been resolved via email or phone within the agreed service levels.
- Call back customers to update them about the status of their queries.
- Update required tools (CRM, excel sheets etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with the British Council staff and HR teams.
- Support the team in delivering pre-recruitment arrangements (includes sorting and shortlisting of applications) to the regional teams/ countries.
- Learn and support Pre-Appointment screening of staff globally.
Skills Required For British Council Jobs 2021 :
- Attention to detail to ensure the right resolution of the query.
- Problem-solving skills associated with an HR Administrative environment.
- Good Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills Must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Must have good time and task management skills
Other important features or requirements of the job
- 24X 7 shift environment and the candidate are required to work in shifts (no general shifts)
- Work extended hours during training drives
- The process may require working on different days of the week (a total of 220 days working in a year)
- Long sitting hours
- Secured environment i.e. no access to mobile phones on the floor, very limited internet access, no personal belongings to be carried & constant monitoring of the process on CCTV.
- High level of compliance to the agreed process guidelines.
- No legal/ criminal case in history
Documents to be Carried for British Council Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For British Council Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for British Council Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the British Council Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at British Council.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the British Council Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide British Council Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides British Council Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide British Council Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides British Council Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.