Learn How to Hack British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Qualifications, Selection Process: British Council Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the British Council address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Details
|Company Name||British Council|
|Name of Post||Operations & Customer Service Executive|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||Any Degree|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
To deliver optimum customer service and Operational activities for IELTS Online exams using various tools and applications. The job includes interaction with test takers/candidates to address their queries along with managing operational tasks using applications / information to ensure all exams are conducted on time with efficiency and effectiveness.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Operations and Customer Services will operate in 3 shifts and in 24*7 operations, with any 2 week offs in a calendar week (doesn’t necessarily mean a Saturday or Sunday).
- The role is required to work in team and reporting to a Team Leader.
- The overall process size will range between 80- 100 resources.
- The individual is required to operate in a secured environment i.e. access to personal belongings and mobile phones or any other electronic devices is not allowed on productive floor.
- The placement for this role is based on a comprehensive certification process and clearance of Background checks.
- The role will demand cross working between various customer services and operational processes for effective delivery.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
- To be the first point of contact for IELTS online Exams-customer related enquiries and transactions (Including guiding potential candidates on registration process, Features of IELTS online exam, processing of Refunds/transfers and/or cancellations).
- Provide customers with information and take the query towards effective resolution.
- Create (Account and Case/Opportunity) on salesforce and update necessary data sheets.
- Maintain the agreed British Council quality standards on each customer interaction.
- Handle and Manage Candidate/Customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage 3 key steps of customer journey (Pre-test /Test day management and Posttest related activities) as defined in process maps.
- Ensuring various timely reports related to the customer journey are maintained and reconciled on regular basis.
- Ensuring all exams are conducted effectively by managing various operational processes like (Examiner planning/ Test day support/ candidate reconciliation on test day/ declaring results on time etc.).
Information Security and other mandatory compliances:
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any noncompliance to information security or IELTS compliance related policies.
- Ensure compliances to Organisational policies like code of conduct, IT policy etc.
Skills Required For British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in Customer Services or Operations.
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 7 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS/Vendor will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)- communication skills will also be judged in the voice and accent assessment round.
- Typing Speed minimum 35 WPM.
- Basic MS Excel knowledge of using formulas (vlookup, hlookup, conditional formatting and pivot table)- Excel workbook to be shared separately.
Selection Process For British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
British Council Placement Papers 2022 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2022 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for British Council Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for British Council Jobs 2022 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
★ You Can Also Check ★
|Off Campus Hiring 2022 Batch||Off Campus Hiring 2023 Batch|
|Off Campus Hiring 2021 Batch||Latest IT Jobs In India|
|Latest Mechanical Engineer Jobs||Latest Electrical Engineer Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2022||Upcoming Bank Jobs 2022|
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|British Council Placement Papers 2022 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for British Council Jobs 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For British Council Jobs 2022
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
To apply for the British Council Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.britishcouncil.org Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the British Council Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide British Council Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides British Council Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide British Council Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides British Council Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.