BPSC Notification 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 40506 posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
BPSC Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Head Teacher|
|No Of Posts||40506|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd September 2022|
BPSC Notification 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
BPSC Notification 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Must be a citizen of India and resident of the State of Bihar.
- Degree of graduation from any recognized university with having a minimum of 50% marks. 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ EBC/ BC/ Differently able/ female and EWS. The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/ Bihar State Madarsa Education Board, and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
- Having qualified D.El.Ed/ B.T/ B.Ed./ B.A.Ed/ BSc.Ed/ B.L.Ed.
- Having qualified Teachers Eligibility Test for those teachers who have been appointed in the year 2012 or onwards and Those Teachers who have been appointed before 2012 must be qualified efficiency Examination.
Candidates should have a maximum of 60 years as of 1st August 2021. For more details about the age limit, check the official notification.
The initial pay scale will be Rs.35,000 and will be variable in the light pay revision done by the state government from time to time.
- For General Candidates – Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar State – Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidates – Rs. 200/-
- Handicapped (40% or more) – Rs.200/-
BPSC Notification 2022 – Selection Process
- Written Test
How To Apply For BPSC Notification 2022
- Visit the official site @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The home page of the Bihar Public Service Commission will appear.
- Candidates can find the recruitment notifications right away on the home page.
- Search for the advt. for the post of Head Teacher in Primary Schools under Education
- Department, Govt. of Bihar. (Advt. No. 04/ 2022).
- Download the notification by clicking on it.
- Check eligibility criteria and read instructions carefully.
- If eligible, apply for the Head Teacher Posts.
- Candidates need to complete the submission process before the last date.
BPSC Notification 2022 – Important Links
BPSC Notification 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the BPSC Notification, candidates have to visit the official site at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BPSC Notification Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide BPSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BPSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BPSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BPSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.