Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Bosch Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Bosch address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 401,300 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 78.8 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Data Scientist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As a Data Scientist you will work as part of our global Data Science team to provide data driven AI solutions for our internal customers using state-of-the-art Machine Learning methods and tools.
- In collaboration with other Bosch units, you will enhance and operate our existing cloud-based solutions as well as explore new potential Machine Learning use cases.
- As an employee of the global cross Business Intelligence team (xBI), you will work on the future steering of Bosch together with Data Modelers, Data Engineers, and Business Analysts.
- Last but not least, as part of the leading in-house provider for data and analytics-based solutions within Bosch, you will experience the start-up spirit with us and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Education: Masters or bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or comparable qualification
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience of professional data science.
- Know-How: Extensive know-how of Python, (R is a plus) and in object-oriented programming languages with high code quality (Clean Code). Proven track record in machine learning, neural networks, pattern analysis, time series forecasting, data analysis as well as data-pipeline technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Docker, NoSQL-Databases, Workflow-Engine). Solid understanding of statistics; knowledge of Cloud Technologies (ideally Microsoft Azure) and SQL are beneficial
- Languages: Fluent in English, written and spoken. Strong communication and client-facing skills.
- Personality and Working Practice: strong communicational skills, committed, responsible, flexible, agile, analytical, proactive, result and solution-oriented
- Enthusiasm: Passion for data science and advanced analytics, developing interdisciplinary approaches and products for customers and presenting complex issues in a simple manner
Bosch Off Campus Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Bosch Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Bosch Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Bosch Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Bosch Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Bosch Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Bosch Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You