About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon, or The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, is a financial services company headquartered in New York City. It’s one of the world’s largest investment management and wealth management firms. BNY Mellon provides a range of services, including asset servicing, investment management, wealth management, and treasury services to institutions, corporations, and high-net-worth individuals. With a history dating back to 1784, BNY Mellon has a rich legacy in the financial industry and continues to play a significant role in global finance.
BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate, Client Service Representative
|0 – 3 Years
Job Description For BNY Mellon Recruitment 2024
- Client Service – IC1Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- No direct reports.
- Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred
BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your BNY Mellon Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.