BNY Mellon Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: BNY Mellon Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the BNY Mellon address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of June 30, 2022, BNY Mellon had $43.0 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.9 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
BNY Mellon Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||BNY Mellon|
|Name of Post||Analyst, Data Management & Quantitative Analysis|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Job Location||Chennai, Pune|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For BNY Mellon Careers 2023
- Data Management and Quantitative Analysis – IC1Under direct guidance, works with internal and external datasets and client reference data and provides analysis in the development of statistical, financial and/or econometric models for analyzing asset performance, securities data, derivative pricing, risk exposure or other sophisticated concepts.
- Provides analytical support and prepares drafts of standard and ad hoc reports for assigned area.
- With general guidance, supports assigned area with basic statistical and quantitative analyses.
- May perform or oversee data management activities in support of more senior quantitative colleagues.
- Runs models, looks for exceptions, takes corrective action.
- Builds knowledge of technology tools used to conduct analyses.
- Applies techniques such as querying and macro development to extract data for populating models.
- Builds knowledge of processes and products and which analyses, methodologies and approaches best support assessment of performance, risk, or valuation.
- Interprets findings and prepares initial drafts of standard reports.
- No direct reports.
- Primarily responsible for the accuracy and quality of own work.
- Work contributes to the achievement of team goals.
Skills Required For BNY Mellon Careers 2023
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Selection Process For BNY Mellon Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
BNY Mellon Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for BNY Mellon Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for BNY Mellon Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|BNY Mellon Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for BNY Mellon Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BNY Mellon Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
BNY Mellon Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BNY Mellon Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the BNY Mellon Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.bnymellon.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BNY Mellon Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide BNY Mellon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BNY Mellon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BNY Mellon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BNY Mellon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.