MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : BNP Paribas company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check BNP Paribas address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors.
Company Website : www.bnpparibas.co.in
Job Position : Support Analyst
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For BNP Paribas Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017 / 2018 graduates
Job Description For BNP Paribas Jobs 2020 :
- The L1 support Engineer’s responsibilities include, but not are limited to, project implementation and post production (BAU) support:
- First line of support between end users and L2 team.
- Perform first level of investigation for incidents, provide solutions to known issues by referring to KEDB (Known Error Database) and be the contact point for end user.
- Receive, record, and understand issues, suggest improvements, route unknown issues to Level 2 support, work closely with L2 support for the resolution of such unknown issues and then communicate the resolution to the requestor.
- Batch execution
- Monitoring alerts and coordinating with L2 support team and users for further action.
- Coordinate for file Integration Issues and actions on failure/delays.
- Escalation of delays in source files from source systems or any other critical issues and initiating Conference Bridge.
- Daily health checks including SOD/EOD tasks of production environment.
- Restart web servers/services including TomCat, WebLogic, IIS, WebSphere etc.
- Work on disk space utilization issues, clearing cache and any such server performance issues.
- Access and Request Management
- Maintain and enhance the KMDB (Knowledge Management Database)
- Update of OLA documents and Procedures.
Skills Required For BNP Paribas Jobs 2020 :
- Required Experience
- Technical Competencies
- 2-3 years in IT
- Basic Database skills (Oracle Pl/Sql, MS SQL)
- Basic Unix/Linux servers and scripting
- Good SQL skills with strong ability to debug
- Exposure to any of Tomcat, Web sphere, IIS, WebLogic etc.
- Windows 2012/2016 server, IIS 7.x
- Behavioral Competencies
- Ability and willingness to rotate in various shifts during weekdays (Mon-Fri) as below :
- 2 weeks of morning shift from 6.15 AM to 2.45 AM
- 2 weeks of afternoon shift from 2.15 AM to 10.45 PM
- 2 weeks of night shift from 10.15 PM to 6.45 PM
- Ability and willingness to work on weekends on demand basis as per the shift roster.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Support multiple lines of business and ability to multitask on applications/technologies in various domains.
- Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Bachelor’s degree BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- Skills Referential
- Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to deliver / Results driven
- Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Analytical Ability
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
- Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
- Education Level:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Experience Level
Documents to be Carried for BNP Paribas Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BNP Paribas Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below link to apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BNP Paribas Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the BNP Paribas Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at bnpparibas.co.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BNP Paribas Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide BNP Paribas Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BNP Paribas Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BNP Paribas Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BNP Paribas Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.