BlueOptima Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: BlueOptima Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the BlueOptima address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
BlueOptima Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Associate Data Analyst|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For BlueOptima Careers 2023
We are looking for talented data analysts who are critical of data and curious to determine the story it narrates, do not shy away from large datasets and are aptly able to use any and all tools available at the disposal to interrogate the data.
A successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into product features.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems and pipelines
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques
- Implement automation, dashboards and reporting to reduce manual review of raw data to minimum required
- Collaborate with the MLDE team to complement the Model generation and performance tracking by bringing in insights in form of statistical analysis
- Work with product and business teams to identify important questions and help them answer these with data
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences and collaborate with Product team on feature suggestions and development
- Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools to showcase product strengths and use cases
Skills Required For BlueOptima Careers 2023
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience Work Experience in Data Science, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence is beneficial
- Proficient in using Python for data analysis. Being able to write code beyond Jupiter notebook, which is well documented and reusable code
- Proficient in use of BI Tools like, Tableau, Grafana, Kibana, etc
- Strong understanding of SQL semantics and ability to write efficient queries to extract data from large datasets.
- Strong fundamentals in Statistical Analysis, and ability to use R/Python or a similar language for the purpose of analysing data
- Can-do attitude and does not shy away from manual review of datasets where required
Selection Process For BlueOptima Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
BlueOptima Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for BlueOptima Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for BlueOptima Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|BlueOptima Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for BlueOptima Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BlueOptima Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
BlueOptima Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BlueOptima Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the BlueOptima Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.blueoptima.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BlueOptima Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide BlueOptima Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BlueOptima Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BlueOptima Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BlueOptima Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.