Blue Yonder Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Blue Yonder Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Blue Yonder address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
The essentials to continued business success — transformative growth, profitability and a reimagined customer experience — are only possible with an intelligent and dynamic supply chain. At Blue Yonder, we have built the one and only intelligent, real-time platform that provides a single, trusted view of supply and demand and a competitive advantage to your business. Whether you’re looking to transform manual processes, begin a full digital transformation journey, or something in between, we’re ready to help. Let’s achieve your supply chain management goals, and fulfil your potential, together.
Blue Yonder Careers 2023 Details
|Company Name||Blue Yonder|
|Name of Post||Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE / B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Blue Yonder Careers 2023
- Plan and prioritize your work with inputs from your lead or manager
- Pick up a small feature or a part of a feature and drive it to completion
- Come up with a new design or use existing designs to implement front-end to back-end support for the feature
- Write unit tests, integration tests, and verify code quality prior to contributing to the code repository
- Write performance and automation tests to ensure feature’s quality and scalability
- Integrating completed feature with the rest of the eco-system for Warehouse Management product suite
- Demonstrate problem-solving and innovation ability in your software development and maintenance tasks
- Participates in code and design reviews
- Performs application deployments to different environments
- Create test plans and test cases and work with other QA teams to validate some test automation tools for the software
- Work in a self-organized agile team and interacts with team members on release deliverable
- Provide status updates of their day to day tasks promptly
- Focus on learning the craft and how to work in a team productively, in particular:
- Guided by team members, contributes simple features and bug fixes and provides matching test cases.
- Finds suitable work items in the team backlog with the help of other team members.
- Participates in team activities such as backlog grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Be aware of the team’s continuous integration pipeline and fix broken builds as necessary.
- Learns how to improve the readability and maintainability of code.
- Continuously improve themselves and the code they produce.
- Develop an understanding of the problem domain their team works on.
- Autonomously performs routine changes.
- Supports in resolving incidents around a limited set of service functions.
- Independently handles service requests around a limited set of service functions.
Skills Required For Blue Yonder Careers 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of software application development practices and life-cycle
- Prior academic or personal project(s) or professional experience in these technologies:
- Mandatory: Java, Spring Framework,
- Mandatory: API or microservices development
- Mandatory: Object-Oriented design and concepts – strong knowledge
- Preferred experience with ReactJS or NodeJS
- Exposure to Public clouds such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Exposure to Ci/CD, DevOps concepts
- Databases: SQL and any NO SQL
- Eager to learn and quick to pick up new technologies and designs that are new the industry
- Would like to work in a full-stack development environment where experience can be earned through working with both front-end and back-end development.
- Self-organized and require minimal supervision.
- Can take on a feature and drive to completion while working side-by-side with all stakeholders.
- Always have quality in mind and don’t mind writing automated tests along the way to make sure the feature work and can scale appropriately.
Selection Process For Blue Yonder Careers 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Blue Yonder Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Blue Yonder Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Blue Yonder Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Blue Yonder Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Blue Yonder Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Blue Yonder Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Blue Yonder Careers 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Blue Yonder Careers 2023 ?
To apply for the Blue Yonder Careers , candidates have to visit the official site at www.blueyonder.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Blue Yonder Careers Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Blue Yonder Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Blue Yonder Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Blue Yonder Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Blue Yonder Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.