Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Blink Health Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Blink Health address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Blink Health is a digital health company on a mission to make prescription medications accessible and affordable to everybody. Blink’s cloud-based pharmacy platform eliminates traditional roadblocks within the prescription medication supply chain, enabling patients to access their medication at the lowest possible price and with the greatest convenience and transparency. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who work from first principles to drive innovation for patients.
Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Company Name||Blink Health|
|Name of Post||DevOps Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023
- Leading the charge on improving the developer experience through the use of modern technologies and innovative uses of open source tooling
- A security-focused approach, ensuring that policies and procedures and followed entirely and improved when inadequate
- Working with individuals spanning engineers, product, design, IT, and security
- Working embedded with engineering teams to evaluate and improve system architecture and deployment quality
- An innate drive to improve existing systems and processes while developing end-to-end designs to facilitate our critical platform services
- Documenting everything, understanding why documentation is important, and ensuring proper tracking of issues and/or architecture design changes
- You should be able to support 24*7 to various teams
- You should have Database experience
Skills Required For Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- You have a high level of skill with all managed services offered by various cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc) – AWS preferred.
Disciplined coding in an agile environment
- You’re well versed in breaking features into tickets, then scoping and working those tickets from PR to release. We do 1-to-2 week sprints as well as Kanban.
- You can design and implement a full release pipeline including unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, and automatic rollback. We use GitHub Actions, Poetry, Helm,
- Serverless Framework.
Infrastructure as Code
- You can design and implement an IaC codebase that builds an entire company’s cloud resources (Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc). We use Terraform, Atlantis, and Terragrunt.
- You understand the importance of key management and can architect and leverage tools such as Hashicorp’s Vault.
Selection Process For Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Blink Health Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Blink Health Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Blink Health Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Blink Health Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Blink Health Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Blink Health Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Blink Health Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Blink Health Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.blinkhealth.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Blink Health Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Blink Health Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Blink Health Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Blink Health Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Blink Health Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.