About BlackRock Off Campus Drive
BlackRock is a global asset manager and technology provider. Our purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. We help millions of people invest to build savings that serve them throughout their lives. We make investing easier and more affordable. We advance sustainable investing because our conviction is it delivers better outcomes for investors. We contribute to a more resilient economy that benefits more people.
BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
Job Description For BlackRock Recruitment 2024
We are looking for data engineers who like to innovate and seek complex problems. We recognize that strength comes from diversity and will embrace your unique skills, curiosity, drive, and passion while giving you the opportunity to grow technically and as an individual. We are committed to open source and we regularly give our work back to the community. Engineers looking to work in the areas of data acquisition, ETL Workflow orchestration, data modeling, data pipeline engineering, Restful APIs, relational data bases, and data distribution are ideal candidates.
Data Pipeline Engineers are expected to be involved from inception of projects, understand requirements, design, develop, deploy, and maintain data pipelines (ETL / ELT). Our goal is to drive up user engagement and adoption of the modern data platform while constantly working towards improving platform performance and scalability.
Deployment and maintenance require close interaction with various teams. This requires maintaining a positive and collaborative working relationship with teams within DOE as well as with wider Aladdin developer community. Creative and inventive problem-solving skills for reduced turnaround times are highly valued. Preparing user documentation to maintain both development and operations continuity is integral to the role.
- Brainstorming ideas for data engineering and solutions. Provide ideas for process enhancements that will result in development projects
- Developing and maintaining existing Client data distribution, tools, and processes, including participation in tactical and strategic development projects
- Working alongside program managers, product teams and business analysts throughout the SDLC cycle
- Providing L2 or L3 support for technical and/or operational issues.
- Help the team conduct end-to-end tests to ensure production operations run successfully during monthly cycles.
- Ability to speak with confidence to individuals, both technical and non-technical, outside the team.
- Take responsibility for work beyond assigned tasks. Take emotional ownership of projects.
- Address issues promptly and transparently.
- Take on challenges outside of day-to-day responsibilities.
- BE/ BS/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 1+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Experience in Python, Unit/Integration/Functional testing
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL programming, Stored procedures, UDFs
- Experience / Familiarity with Database Modeling, Normalization techniques
- Experience / Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns
- Experience with dev ops tools for CI/CD like Git, Maven, Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps
- Experience with Agile development concepts and related tools (e.g. ADO, Jira, etc.)
- Ability to trouble shoot and fix performance issues across the codebase and database queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Ability to operate under fast-paced environment
- Experience in Cloud Native Services (AWS/Azure)
- ETL background in any language or tools
- Experience with Snowflake or other Cloud Data warehousing products
- Exposure with Workflow management tools such as Airflow
- Data ingestion and transformation tools for ETL tools e.g. DBT, Spark, Kafka
BlackRock Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your BlackRock Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.