MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
BlackBoard Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : BlackBoard IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check BlackBoard Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
BlackBoard Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : BlackBoard
BlackBoard With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company with the industry’s most comprehensive student-success solutions. Our mission is to partner with the global education community to enable student and institutional success by leveraging innovative technologies and services.
Company Website : www.blackboard.com
Job Position : Web Developer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per IT Standards
Eligibility Criteria for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018 / 2019 graduates
Job Description for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- Interfacing with Blackboard’s marketing team to understand technical requirements and troubleshoot issues with various web pages
- Implementing changes to the Web CMS for our corporate website, Blackboard.com and related applications, such as Coveo Enterprise Search
- Located on OMR, the IT corridor of South Chennai
- Easy access to Velachery, Thiruvanmiyur Railway station and bus stop
- Very close to Tidel Park, Ascendas, and SRP Tools – Holiday Inn
- Office provides lunch Tuesday – Thursday and evening snacks Monday – Friday
- Office is situated behind Hotel Turyaa on the 5th floor of Rayala Techno Park
- Fun Committee, Happy Fete Team, Food Committee, and Sports Committee ensures fun at work
- ISR Team actively engages employees in contributing to various local charities
Skills Required for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Drupal/php/.NET /ASP/C#/IIS/CSS/HTML/jQuery/SQL server/Coveo
- Ability to write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards: cross-browser compatibility and search engine optimization
- Excellent object-oriented programming, unit testing, debugging, and code organization skills
- Experience with GitHub version control, GitHub actions, and source code management
- Ability to adopt iterative methodologies as directed (agile, scrum etc.)
- Drupal/PHP/PHP framework content management system experience
Documents to be Carried for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for BlackBoard Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
BlackBoard Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BlackBoard Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the BlackBoard Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at BlackBoard.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BlackBoard Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide BlackBoard Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BlackBoard Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BlackBoard Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BlackBoard Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.