About Black & Veatch
Black & Veatch is an employee-owned, global leader in building critical human infrastructure in Energy, Water, Telecommunications and Government Services. Since 1915, we have helped our clients improve the lives of people in over 100 countries through consulting, engineering, construction, operations and program management. Our revenues in 2022 were US $4.25 billion.
Black & Veatch Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Black & Veatch
|Trainee Civil Engineer
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Black & Veatch Recruitment 2024
Functions in an engineer capacity. Under close supervision, performs routine aspects of engineering assignments requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles. Applies knowledge of engineering principles to prescribed techniques and procedures to complete project assignments.
- Develops familiarity by reading, understanding and applying departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and Black and Veatch policies and procedures
- Develops an understanding and complies with the Black and Veatch quality program
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts
- Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited scope
- Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work
- Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Shares information with others as requested
- Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client’s main interests and drivers
- May provide support to business development or pursuit activities
Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology:
- Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes
- Individual Contributor
Preferred Non-Technical Skills:
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Written Communications
- Drive For Results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Basic knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends
- Basic knowledge of company quality program
- Basic knowledge of construction and constructability practices and principles
Black & Veatch Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Black & Veatch Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.