MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Birlasoft Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Birlasoft Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Birlasoft
Birlasoft and KPIT’s IT Services business, has merged to form a leading $500M publicly listed Enterprise Digital and IT Services company. As part of the multibillion dollar diversified The CK Birla Group, Birlasoft with its 10,000 employees, is committed to continuing our 150 year heritage of building sustainable communities.
Company Website : www.birlasoft.com
Job Position : Product Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Birlasoft Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Birlasoft Jobs 2020 :
Birlasoft is a partner of SAP across ERP Implementations, Product Support and Cloud Development. This partnership is more than 2 decades and has been consistently evolving towards expansion. SAP Business Intelligence is one such Product Suite that has been a crucial product offering in the space data analytics and has a customer base of more than 10,000. Key Responsibilities:
- Issue Solving – Troubleshooting and providing technical resolution on issues reported by customers through tickets, chat or expert mode, for enterprise product suite like SAP Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.
- Knowledge Transfer – Continuous technical upskilling for self and the peers, documentation of accrued knowledge
- Additional Tasks
Skills Required for Birlasoft Jobs 2020 :
1) Case Solving – on Portal and Expert Chat
- Resolve known errors by means of documentation - SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI or verifying customized entries or hardware parameters
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through individual case work
- Escalate on time and good quality – keep incidents aged days to a minimum
- Enterprise Support KPI adherence
- Very High incident handling
- Maintain and follow your personal development plan by attending e-Learning Lessons and Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training, Coaching and on the job training
- Participate in weekend support activities as required
- Provide extended and 24 hour coverage if required
- Report errors to development organizations
- Involvement in case reduction tasks like creation of Knowledge Base Articles and notes, contribution in community and, forums
2) Knowledge Transfer
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Continuous Knowledge Management contribution by Creating Knowledge Base Articles and WIKI Documents.
- Deliver standard application/technology trainings and workshops
- Perform knowledge transfer to internal staff and external customers & partners
- Produce e-Learning Content (Forums/Wiki to help with incident deflection)
- Drive creation of Knowledge in area of expertise and drive proactive proliferation of knowledge created externally and internally
3) Additional Tasks
- Product specialization – be a product expert in at least one product area
- Develop deeper technical skills like reading code / debugging / creation of small corrections where applicable / SQL
- Work as functional expert in de-escalation and war rooms (Engage in critical customer situations – e.g: CIM escalation, account escalation)
- Participate in internal projects driven by internal requirements
- Be involved in CoE/IMS activities driven by business requirements
- Take initiatives improving team’s performance and efficiency
Documents to be Carried for Birlasoft Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Birlasoft Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link: Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Birlasoft Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Birlasoft Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Birlasoft Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Birlasoft.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Birlasoft Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Birlasoft Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Birlasoft Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Birlasoft Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Birlasoft Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.