BHEL Job Openings 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 30 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
BHEL Job Openings 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Name of Post||Project Engineer, Project Supervisor|
|No Of Posts||30 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||The last date to apply online – 15th November 2022 (till 8:00 PM)|
The last date to submit an online application – 18th November 2022
|Job Location||Transportation Business Sites, such as ICF Chennai, MCF Raebareli, RCF Kapurthala, BHEL-Electronics Division, Bangalore, or anywhere in India|
BHEL Job Openings 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
BHEL Job Openings 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
|1.||Project Engineer||Full-Time BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the years/ semesters from a recognized University/ Institution.With a minimum 1-year cumulative post-qualification relevant work experience for Project Engineers|
|2.||Project Supervisor||Full-Time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all the years/ semesters from recognized University/ Institution.With a minimum 1-year cumulative post-qualification relevant work experience for Project Supervisors.|
No candidate will be considered beyond the age of 32 years as of 1st November 2022 for the appointment of Project Engineer, and Project Supervisor posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Compensation|
|1.||Project Engineer||Rs.78,000/- per month|
|2.||Project Supervisor||Rs.43,550/- per month|
- A non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 200/- is payable by the General, OBC, and EWS candidates and is to be paid online through SBI Collect.
- However, SC/ ST candidates and Persons with Disability are exempted from paying the processing fee.
BHEL Job Openings 2022 – Selection Process
- If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
- However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted to Personal Interviews on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Qualifying examination [Degree/ Diploma].
How To Apply For BHEL Job Openings 2022
- Candidates can open the official website edn.bhel.com
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
BHEL Job Openings 2022 – Important Links
BHEL Job Openings 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the BHEL Job Openings, candidates have to visit the official site at edn.bhel.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BHEL Job Openings Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide BHEL Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BHEL Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BHEL Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BHEL Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.