MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
BCG Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : BCG company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check BCG address , date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
BCG Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Boston Consulting Group
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world. Our team called Global Services (GS) provides corporate support to business areas such as Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and IT. This diverse team of experts, operators and specialists represent all levels from Partner to entry level staff, operating across the globe in multiple countries. Global Services is in short, the backbone of BCG.
Company Website : www.bcg.com
Job Position : Management Trainee
Job Location : New Delhi
Qualification : Any Degree/MBA
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For BCG Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For BCG Jobs 2021 :
- The Global Services Delhi Graduate Program (GSDGP) is tailored to meet BCG’s growing business demands. We offer a wide range of business apprenticeships in a variety of disciplines and the GSDGP has been designed for candidates who are passionate about learning the workings of global cross-functional teams and delivering skills needed for BCG’s global services support functions.
- This program offers incoming graduates the opportunity to work alongside a diverse global team thereby providing unparalleled learning and exposure early in their career. A GSDGP Associate is aligned to specific Business Units where they will develop the knowledge and hands on skills to support and become a skilled business professional working in roles such as: Finance, Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Business Services, Procurement. The Program is under the supervision of the Business Services Lead for the Global Services Asia Pacific region.
- As a Program Management Trainee, you will be exposed to a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the organization and grow and develop your organizational skills and acumen as well as project delivery. In your role you will work with BCG senior stakeholders based globally in Europe, United States of America and the Asia Pacific regions, providing program and case management support that will include developing skills such as time management, coordinating complex travel and meeting schedules, interacting with internal and external stakeholders / clients.
- At BCG, this role is an essential part of the Executive Support team and expected to grow throughout its professional career, building and improving skills to match the evolving needs of BCG. You will gain hands-on experience through different projects e.g., data management, trainings and capability enhancement and cross-teaming collaboration that will require working with strong initiative and drive to support the growth and development of the team and the Administrative Services platform worldwide.
Skills Required For BCG Jobs 2021 :
- Managing completing priorities and executing to a high quality in time-based scenarios
- Interpreting rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture
- Building relationships and networks to aid delivery
- Communicating in writing and verbally to a high standard, flexing your style and approach depending on circumstances
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A graduate degree
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Documents to be Carried for BCG Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For BCG Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
BCG Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for BCG Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the BCG Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at BCG.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the BCG Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide BCG Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides BCG Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide BCG Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides BCG Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.