BCG Hiring Data Analyst Intern At New Delhi Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
BCG Hiring Data Analyst Intern
|Name Of Post||Data Analyst Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
As a Data & Analytics team member, you will be reporting to the Digital Collaboration, Personal Productivity, and Knowledge & Design tribes. You will support data analytics and machine learning-driven innovations. The role will require working across multiple squads and engaging different stakeholders to provide insights for data-driven decision-making on wide-ranging use cases. The ideal candidate will ensure that our Data & Analytics team aligns with the business objectives and supports key initiatives for the squads and tribe. The role will need to leverage the latest technology and best practices to deliver results, agility, efficiency, and quality for data and visualization requirements.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Ability to learn new technology and willingness to work on exciting problems
- Brings structured thinking and a result-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to work in a highly dynamic environment with a high degree of ambiguity
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to pay attention to detail and apply analytical thinking
- Ability to code (Python is preferred) and identify multiple solutions to a problem
- Basics understanding of Python and willingness to code using ML libraries and frameworks like Scikit-learn, NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Basic understanding of machine learning, supervised and unsupervised
- Basic understanding of SQL and other relational databases
- Good to have hands-on experience with Tableau and Alteryx
How To Apply For BCG Data Analyst Intern Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply BCG Data Analyst Intern Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You